Thursday, October 9, 2008

LOVE QUOTES




LOVE : THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ...IN THE WORLD...

Everybody have something to say about love. Be it cynical, meaningful, sad, cute or funny. the list goes on. Some quotes may inspire and strengthen your belief about love while other quotes can be treated as cute jokes that reflect the unpleasant parts of love. Either way, the fact this section exist already goes to show love is all around us. So, let your fingers do the clicking and show you what quotes we have to offer!


Welcome to the love quotes :........

Quote :

Two years I know its true I believe I fell in love with you I knew a year agoI know now and I knew it then That this love isn’t at short endThe time we spent The things we shared Although feelings for each other were mostly spared I love you and I don’t think you see but,I think that you are the one for meI try to give up and I end up where I startBut your never very far from my heart I love our connectionOur simple bind too Our love is so strong Yet so true And I cant help but feel it when I’m with you

Quote :

Love is odd it never makes any sense but it always there to make you feel loved

Quote :

..f u love sum1,,giv all the love u cn ofer,,dont evr wait d tymull jaz realize dat'''its too LATE!!!'''

Quote :

..loveis worthwithwait!!

Quote :

LOVESometimes It Does Hurt But Sometimes Does Not Hurt At All!!

Quote :

love is not the most important thing in the world...it is concern,trust and innocence...

Quote :

You don't know how hard the road to letting go is.... until your the one traveling on it...

Quote :

"Dear Sweetheart,Don't get worried the day when i forget you. Be proud that it will be the dooms day of my life"-

Quote :

old things as past away behold oldthings are become new,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote :

someone once said the higher you are the greater the fall.im still rubbing my bruises since you left me.

Quote :

to my baby jasonI love the way you look at me,Your eyes so bright and brown.I love the way you kiss me,Your lips so soft and smooth.I love the way you make me so happy,And the ways you show you care.I love the way you say, "I Love You,"And the way you're always there.I love the way you touch me,Always sending chills down my spine.I love that you are with me,And glad that you are mine. I hopeYour lips speak soft sweetnessYour touch a cool caressI am lost in your magicMy heart beats within your chestI think of you each morningAnd dream of you each nightI think of your arms being around meAnd cannot express my delightNever have I fallenBut I am quickly on my wayYou hold a heart in your handsThat has never before been given awayI wrote your name in the sky,but the wind blew it away.I wrote your name in the sand,but the waves washed it away.I wrote your name in my heart,and forever it will stay.Love is the greatest feeling,Love is like a play,Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day,Love is like a smile,Love is like a song,Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong,I love you with my heart,My body and my soul,I love the way I keep loving,Like a love I can't control,So remember when your eyes meet mine,I love you with all my heart,And I have poured my entire soul into you,Right from the very start.I love you so deeply,I love you so much,I love the sound of your voiceAnd the way that we touch.I love your warm smileAnd your kind, thoughtful way,The joy that you bringTo my life every day.I love you todayAs I have from the start,And I'll love you foreverWith all of my heart.Love is like a lump of gold,Hard to get, and hard to hold.Of all the girls I've ever met,You're the one I can't forget.I do believe that God above,Created you for me to love.He chose you from all the rest,Because he knew I would love you best.

Quote :

4 my one and olni sxc jIf I could have just one wish,I would wish to wake up everydayto the sound of your breath on my neck,the warmth of your lips on my cheek,the touch of your fingers on my skin,and the feel of your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feelingwith anyone other than you.

Quote :

If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.i love u

Quote :

the Biggest loss in life ,"Tears in sumone's eyes becoz of you..."The Biggest achivement of life,"Tears in sumone's eyes for u.."

Quote :

Dear Soul mateI dont have words to express my love for you. I had never imagined that there will be some one so caring , so loving and so attached with me . I cant see tears in your sparkling eyes. I can feel the warmth of your hands even in your absence. I am so attached with your soul that i can speak to you with out uttering single word. I can see in your eyes the love you are having in your heart. i feel blessed whenever i think of our relation. You r so cute just like a sweet sweet littl' baby. let me thank you for a beautiful gift you have given me i.e our daughter. I feel complete as i am having a son and a daughter. You make me feel different . I wanna love you every day , every hour , every min, every sec. I thank to God for these wonderful moments of my life. Always yours,Your Soulmate.

Quote :

There was a blind girl who hate herself because of being blind. She hate everyone except her boyfriend. One day the girl said that if she can only see the world she will marry her boyfriend. Then the next day, someone donated eyes to her and she saw everything including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her ,"now that you can see, will you marry me?". The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend is also blind. And she refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away with tears and just said, "just take care of my eyes"...Ouch!!!

Quote :

YoU CAmE ARouNd ANd LiFtED Me UPiN TEArs i WaS DRoWNeDin PaiN i WaS inJUReDHeLD Me In UR aRMs Nd TOlD Me EvRYtHiNG wiLL Be AiTEwAT DO i DO???hOW CaN i TrUsT yOu iF He SaiD ThE SaMe....i WiLL ALWAYS LOVE U GORDO!!!TU CHiKiTA

Quote :

Loving someone who doesn't love you back or let alone even know how you feel is one of the worst pains ever....!!!

Quote :

a girl asked her boyfriend do you like me??he said noso she asked him do u think i'm pretty?he said noso she said if i were to walk away right now would u cry?and he said noso she said "i can't take this any more"and she turned to walk awaybut then he grabbed her hand and said..." i don't like you, i love you..i don't think your pretty, i think your beautiful...and if u were to walk away right now i wouldn't cry, I would DIE"

Quote :

a girl asked her boyfriend do you like me??he said noso she asked him do u think i'm pretty?he said noso she said if i were to walk away right now would u cry?and he said noso she said "i can't take this any more"and she turned to walk awaybut then he grabbed her hand and said..." i don't like you, i love you..i don't think your pretty, i think your beautiful...and if u were to walk away right now i wouldn't cry, I would DIE"

Quote :

love is blind deaf and dum...

Quote :

..It Drives you crazy.....It makes You Mad...It makes you jealousit makes you sad...it causes sleepless nights..it even breaks your heartnow come to think of it..is it healthy to fall in love??

Quote :

..don't lose the one you love when you can't afford to see him with other..simple,don't hold one love if you know you will left him..more simple, don't hold one person if you knew he was owned by someone else..most simple, don't hold one person if you had already another person holding....

Quote :

i wiSh i c0uld shout out eVeRy dAmN qUEsti0n iN mY miNd..but i'd rAtHer n0t..c0z i'd bE betTer ofF hAving a mInd dats c0nFused,tHaN a pIerced hEArt cAuSed bY aNswers i wIsh i'd nevEr hEard..:C¢¾sHAnz¢¾

Quote :

if i could reach out a single star for every moment you've made me smile, the entire universe would be in the palm of my hand ***if i could pick a flower for every moment i think of you, i could walk forever in my garden..

Quote :

Love is all around, You just need to look,And it will find you,You can read it like a book

Quote :

outside of my heart i wrote NO TRESPASSING but the love came and laughing by and said I ENTER EVERYWHERE

Quote :

the love i have for you is like the ocean you can see its beginning but the end.........by april kyn oquias

Quote :

i placed kisses on my palm, closed my fists tight and opened my hand to the wind, so that if someday you'll think of me out of the blue, probably because those kisses found their way to you, I LOVE YOU, BABY KO..

Quote :

There are sometimes when we hugged, when we kiss, when i would think, i should really treasure this moment, as it may really be the last. At your place before i left, i got this strange sense of foreboding... Well at least i know that, i really hugged u tightly then...It still irks me,piss me off and all that,that all ended just like that at times, or all the time.but thanks for all the memories u brought me...beautiful and delicious..

Quote :

every tear of sadness that we shed for a person we love is a capsule of memory that we have to leave behind. We fall in love so that we learn; we get hurt so that we will become strong; and we cry so that we can let go and find our place in the life of someone who will love us the way we have loved.

Quote :

they say past is pat
, we need to move on... to see the future! But how can we move on? when our past is the only thing we ever wanted in the future!!!!!!!

Quote :

I'm not a saintI'm just a manWho had heaven and Earth In the palm of his handbut I threw it awaySo now I stand here today asking forgiveness and if you could just pleaseGive me another chance to write you another songAnd take back those thing's I've doneCause I'll give you my heart If you would let me start all over Again

Quote :

There are so many "I'll never forget"s I'll never forget the way you touched me, the way you smiled, etc.There are so many "I still love you"sThere are so many "I'll never forget you"sThere are so many questionsWhy did you go? Why did this happen? etc.I just wanna say that there is no point to dwelling over your past. Of course you should look back on memories and cherish them for all you're worth, no matter how painful, but looking back only for pain gets you no where. Keep on asking questions, but ask them for you not for pain, because it seems that everyone who has lost someone is driven by pain and suffering; something that will kill you in the end. The most popular question in my opinion is "Why me?"Well, why not you?

Quote :

if you say someone is heartless then ur dumb, no one can live without a heart, and when u say he/she ripped my heart out or why dont u just rip my heart out? then ur saying kill me or ur already dead!!!! think b 4 u speak!!!!-

Quote :

Beauty gets attention. Personality captures the heart.

Quote :

iloveyou

Quote :

To my Babygirl Lisa," What truly makes love strong is knowing you have to fight for it. the thrill of the fight is what keeps the love alive. We have encountered many obstacles, and we defeated them TOGETHER. Distance is another one of these obstacles. dont let it beat us. I LOVE U AND I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT YOUR THE ONLY ONE FOR ME EVERRRR.

Quote :

I saw..i fell...took another glimps..didn't know why it fealt so stronglike i knew you already..but i know i didn't.i caught myself thinking about youand i stoped my self.. thinking i was crazy for loving you and ended up thinking to my self that you where to good for me and just tried get busy w/ somthing eles to stop thinking about you for 2 years but thinking back about thoese years you neer left.you where always there everytime i looked at another girl... then you came out off no where..i was so confussed why i LOved so much you. Cause i fealt like i had no choice but to love you.you look so sad every time i saw you.i fealt so bad. my heart fealt like it was mealting as i walked away.seemed liked there was many unspoken words that leaft are hears broken.i never wanted to love you i just prayed that the good LOrd would send you the right man...later i fell deeper and wanted her in my arms...how knows when im see her agian...yet i thought to my self if this is really wut i think it is i won't ever loses you no matter how many years apart we are.....

Quote :

I saw..i fell...took another glimps..didn't know why it fealt so stronglike i knew you already..but i know i didn't.i caught myself thinking about youand i stoped my self.. thinking i was crazy for loving you and ended up thinking to my self that you where to good for me and just tried get busy w/ somthing eles to stop thinking about you for 2 years but thinking back about thoese years you neer left.you where always there everytime i looked at another girl... then you came out off no where..i was so confussed why i LOved so much you. Cause i fealt like i had no choice but to love you.you look so sad every time i saw you.i fealt so bad. my heart fealt like it was mealting as i walked away.seemed liked there was many unspoken words that leaft are hears broken.i never wanted to love you i just prayed that the good LOrd would send you the right man...later i fell deeper and wanted her in my arms...how knows when im see her agian...yet i thought to my self if this is really wut i think it is i won't ever loses you no matter how many years apart we are.....

Quote :

I saw..i fell...took another glimps..didn't know why it fealt so stronglike i knew you already..but i know i didn't.i caught myself thinking about youand i stoped my self.. thinking i was crazy for loving you and ended up thinking to my self that you where to good for me and just tried get busy w/ somthing eles to stop thinking about you for 2 years but thinking back about thoese years you neer left.you where always there everytime i looked at another girl... then you came out off no where..i was so confussed why i LOved so much you. Cause i fealt like i had no choice but to love you.you look so sad every time i saw you.i fealt so bad. my heart fealt like it was mealting as i walked away.seemed liked there was many unspoken words that leaft are hears broken.i never wanted to love you i just prayed that the good LOrd would send you the right man...later i fell deeper and wanted her in my arms...how knows when im see her agian...yet i thought to my self if this is really wut i think it is i won't ever loses you no matter how many years apart we are....

Quote :

Loving you is all i do, but loving me its up to you.
Loving you is all i do, but loving me its up to you.
Loving you is all i do, but loving me its up to you?
if i could reinvert the alphabet, i would put U and I together.

No comments: