Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LIFE.....

Hello friends ,

I am SUDHA IYER MENON.

Life is really very beautiful . But how we live it is the most important question . I can be HAPPY OR SAD , SELFISH OR SELFLESS ... so it depends on me how i live it and what i do. Do i live and let live or i LIVE AND MAKE OTHERS MISERABLE . :):):)

Everything depends upon my attitude , how much positive i am , am i strong or weak , can i deal wid the harsh realities of life , am i self reliant ? . The conclusion , i feel is that i must become STRONG , POSITIVE , SELF DEPENDENT , HAPPY , CHEERFUL PERSON . How the hell do i do that??? I must believe in myself 100 % , and i shud realise that i have the full potential inside me to become HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL . I must always strive to become a better person , overcome my weaknesses and stand up on my own. How do i do that???

FAITH IS THE KEY .

Thru FAITH ONE CAN overcome anything and everything in life. Only FAITH enables me to become ABSOLUTE LY HAPPY .

GOD has created life and i feel its indeed very good. I as a person has realized that it shud be lived 100 % . There comes a big challenge. How am i suppose to do that. I find it so very difficult.
As some time i am happy , sometime i am sad , smtime i am angry , smtime i am irritated , smtime i am a lovable person , smtime i am being hated....... OOPS.....so many versions in one life......wer is the time to think abt the world outside , wer its people are suffering , cities are burning because of terrorism .....no food and shelter for so many people......................................
WORLD OUTSIDE IS VERY VERY DISTURBING...........................................................................

But i learn everyday that how i shud start thinking abt other people and live for other people as well. Until and unless everybody is HAPPY , i cannot be fully happy.

No comments: